We are here for you during this COVID-19 period
Faced with the series of measures and restrictions deployed by public health authorities to slow the spread of COVID-19, the outbreak and progression of the coronavirus can raise questions, and even concern. Rest assured that Location EMPRESS takes all the necessary precautions and carefully monitors the development of the situation so that you can carry out your activities with peace of mind.
You have an appointment, we are here for you
If you have any concerns, do not hesitate to contact our customer service, open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, we will be happy to answer your questions. If you need to move or postpone an appointment, we invite you to contact our reservations team by telephone at (514) 483-4242 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a new date. Our team remains at your disposal to answer all your questions.
Operations and inventory
Our stock levels are important. That said, our inventory will remain well stocked and will be able to meet demand. In addition, all of our value-added services will remain functional to assist you in your daily business needs. In these difficult times, all of our resources are focused on providing our partners with the same level of support and assistance that we normally provide.
Roadside assistance and ongoing support
Our roadside assistance service continues to operate : our patrollers are ready to help you if necessary. Of course, the provision of services is adjusted for the well-being of our employees and our customers, and serious hygiene measures have been put in place.
A responsibility shared by all
We also want to assure you that our teams are constantly monitoring the development of the situation and that we have taken many precautions to keep our branches clean and ensure the safety of our customers and colleagues. In particular, we have strengthened cleaning procedures and distributed alcohol-based hand sanitizers in all of our facilities.
Prevention, health and efficiency at the heart of our commitments
Inside our facilities and through our various branches it was decided to :
- Postpone all events organized by Location EMPRESS which were to occur during the next 6 weeks ;
- Allow telework for some of our employees ;
- Prohibition of access to visitors arriving from the airport to all our establishments ;
- Increase the environmental cleaning cycle across all our facilities and common areas, including equipment in circulation ;
- Adopt separation protocols for sales, warehouse and all workshop teams by shift and by function, not to mention drivers, delivery people and third-party service companies ;
- Monitor communications and information daily through our suppliers to control the operations of global and regional supply chains.
The solution remains, individually, to practice the usual hygiene measures :
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. Then throw it out and wash your hands well ;
- If you do not have a tissue, cough and sneeze into the crease of your elbow or the top of your arm ;
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based antiseptic solution ;
- Avoid physical contact. Greet with a wave of the hand or head, or even bow!
Please keep yourself informed of the latest informations on COVID-19, available on the WHO website and from national and local public health authorities. World Health Organization (WHO) website: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Committed to your side
As the situation changes from day to day, even hour to hour, we regularly update our website www.location-empress.com as well as our various social media accounts. We would like to reassure you as to the solidity of our organization to deal with this situation. We thank you for your confidence in Location EMPRESS. In these difficult times, we are working hard to maintain our high quality standards and enhance your rental experience in this specific context.
Continue to take care of yourself and your family, stay safe and healthy.
President and CEO