SAAQ Inspector (St-Léonard)
We are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious men and women. We prioritize skills development and internal promotions, which sets us apart from the competition. The strength of a team lies in the quality of its staff. We want to evolve in a healthy environment, marked by cooperation and constantly evolving.
Inspector Saaq, schedule Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.!
Summary of Responsibilities:
As a SAAQ Inspector, you will act as an agent of the SAAQ by checking vehicles to ensure compliance with SAAQ standards. We are looking for daytime SAAQ inspectors.
- Perform mechanical inspections of vehicles with a gross weight rating (GVWR) of 4500 kg or more; such as trucks, trailers or buses.
- The re-verification of compliance following a non-compliant inspection.
- Essential: at least 5 years of mechanical experience (in order to be certified by the SAAQ)
- Experience as a SAAQ inspector an asset;
- DEP in mechanics;
- Class 5 driving license;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sense of organization and planning;
- Thoroughness and rigor.
- Education level: Professional
- Diploma: None completed
- Years of experience: 6-9 years
- Written languages: Fr: Intermediate, En: Intermediate
- Languages spoken: Fr: Intermediate, En: Intermediate