Truck washer - Evening
Summary of Responsibilities:
Washing trucks for delivery to rental customers as well as new trucks, you are part of the customer service experience.
• Truck washing according to current standards
• Make sure to keep the workplace clean and safe
• Take care of the tools, equipment and products used
• Move the trucks
Experience: Washer experience an asset
- Class 5 driver's license (class 1 and 3 an asset);
- The ability to work in a team.
- Responsible, reliable and resourceful.
Condition of work :
1. Physical effort:
- Standing work
- Adopting awkward postures
- Lifting and carrying certain weights.
- Noisy environment;
- Frequent temperature variations;
- Use of potentially dangerous tools and machines;
- Possibility of dirt and grease that can stain the skin and clothes;
- Possibility of unpleasant odors.
- Precise and fixed schedules to be respected;
- Stress from a job well done.
Compliance with health, safety and environmental standards:
- Wear the safety devices required for their work at all times, in an appropriate manner;
- Make their workplaces safe in order to prevent injuries to co-workers and visitors;
- Ensure the cleanliness of its workplaces;
- Inform the supervisor of any irregular situation that could cause an accident;
- Observe the appropriate methods for handling hazardous materials;
- Always check the identification of hazardous materials during their use, and ensure that they are indeed stored in their respective containers after use;
- In the event of an accident, follow the procedures issued by Transdev.