Summary of Responsibilities:
The rental clerk is responsible for the rental department's customers, the management of contracts and invoices, damage and claims files.
Detailed description :
• Greeting customers at the counter and on the phone.
• Make prospecting calls to develop customers and satisfaction calls to ensure the quality of our services.
• Prepare rental quotes
• Opens and closes rental contracts
• Assembles rental files
• Performs invoicing and filing.
• Inspect trucks upon return from rental
• Ensures the renewal of the various truck permits.
• We call for evening and weekend calls (rotation with the team).
• Ensure the daily management of the fleet and customer files.
• Ensure the inventory of the fleet
• Classification of invoices
• Created new vehicle records
Experience: Minimum of 1 years of experience in a similar customer service or administrative position
- Sales skills
- Knowledge of customer service
- Know the tools of him Microsoft Office (Word Excel Outlook);
- Excellent ability to work in a team, autonomy, professionalism;
- Very good communication and organization;
- Good ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Good presentation
Condition of work :
1. Physical effort:
- Sitting position for long hours;
- Using a computer for several hours a day;
- Frequent interruptions of work;
- Contact with several people.
- Sometimes demanding clientele;
- Lots of unforeseen events;
Stress from a job well done.
- Wear the safety devices required for their work at all times, in an appropriate manner;
- Make their workplaces safe in order to prevent injuries to co-workers and visitors;
- Ensure the cleanliness of its workplaces;
- Inform the supervisor of any irregular situation that could cause an accident;
- In the event of an accident, follow the procedures issued by Hino Montreal inc.