Summary of Responsibilities:
As a SAAQ Inspector you will act as an agent of the SAAQ by checking vehicles to ensure compliance with SAAQ standards. The verification is done at our premises. We are looking for daytime SAAQ inspectors.
Main responsibilities of the SAAQ inspector:
- Perform mechanical checks on vehicles with a gross weight rating (GVWR) of 4500 kg or more; such as trucks, trailers or buses.
- Photometric verification of the front side windows of vehicles with tinted windows;
- The re-verification of compliance following a non-compliant inspection.
- Essential: at least 5 years of mechanical experience (in order to be certified by the SAAQ)
- Experience as a SAAQ inspector an asset;
- DEP in mechanics;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sense of organization and planning;
- Thoroughness and thoroughness.
- Employment status: Permanent
Workplace: LaSalle - on the road or in the garage
- Group insurance including dental
- Participation in an RRSP
- Boots paid for by the company once a year
- Paid and paid SAAQ training